City/Utility Forms

Some forms are available for printing from the web-site.  Click on the form you wish to print.  All completed forms must be submitted to City Hall.  Reminder; all zoning permit applications need City Council approval, meetings are monthly on the fourth Monday.  If you have questions or need a form not found on the web-site, contact City Hall at 507-483-2849.

Moving Permit App (fillable form) termite inspection is needed if bldg is not newly constructed
Dog License Application return form and rabies certification to City Hall
Request for Use in fillable form return form to City Hall
Plot Plan for Zoning Permit must be submitted with zoning permit application
Zoning Permit Application form in word return form & plot plan to City Hall
Zoning Permit Application fillable form return form & plot plan to City Hall